First of all you need a orginal copy of GTA V to use FiveM. If you do not own a legal copy of GTA V yet, you can buy it from any of the stores below.
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Q6600 @ 2.40GHz / AMD Phenom 9850 @ 2.5GHz||Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHz / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHz|
|GPU1||NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB / Intel HD GT2||NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB|
|RAM||8GB (4 may work)||16GB|
|HDD2||72GB + ~4GB||72GB + 8GB|
- Disable any antivirus before you download FiveM. Some antivirus vendors like Avast, AVG, and others are known to block FiveM procedures, so make sure your antivirus is fully turned off. Once FiveM is installed, add FiveM to the whitelist/exclusions of your antivirus.
- Make sure you have installed and updated GTA V.
- Download FiveM from the website.
- Run FiveM.exe. If you run the installer in an empty folder, FiveM will install there. Otherwise, it will install in %localappdata%\FiveM.
- Start FiveM from your Windows start menu.